Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting "in the mood"

Today I am sick, lazy, and unmotivated. I grunted when I came home from work (early) and realized that I had assigned today to "home," but it's good. It's really good actually. I chose a small space to start with--my desk area--thinking I can just do this space and I will feel accomplished...

finished product
But sometimes (most times) when I start an organization project, I find things that need to go to another area--which also needs an organizational face lift.
misplaced jewelry
and sometimes I find memories that remind me of who I want to be, such as these random mandala sketches.




























fin
All of which bring me to doing more, organizing more, creating more, and hopefully thinking more.

For tonight though, I am just aiming for putting away some un-folded laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment